· 1 frozen banana
· 1/2 cup unsweetened plant based yogurt of your choice -- I used unsweetened plain coconut milk yogurt (vanilla works fine too)
· 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
· 1/2 cup of plant based "egg" nog - I used Good Karma Hoiliday Nog
· 1 tablespoon of almond butter
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
.1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice ( I used the Trader Joe's brand) , if you don't have this on hand you can use a pinch each of nutmeg, ginger & cloves
Add all ingredients to blender and start on low speed working your way up to high.
Blend until smooth. Can add more liquid for desired consistency. Serves one (adjust ingredients as needed for additional servings).
I love ALL things pumpkin! If you try this recipe out, please leave a comment to let me know what you think !