· ½ cup of rolled (NOT steel cut!) oats
· ⅓ cup unsweetened plant based milk of your choice -- almond milk, macadamia nut milk, oat milk, etc
· 3 Tbsp of pumpkin puree
· 1 to 2 teaspoons of agave ( I like things less sweet, you can omit agave or adjust teaspoons as need)
· ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
· ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
. Garnish: Get creative and add: pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, chia seeds, craisins, walnuts, your choice :)!
Combine oats, non dairy milk, pumpkin puree, agave, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a jar or small bowl. Stir Well! Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Next day - Garnish as desired.
Serves one but can adjust ingredients to serve 2 or more.
Bonus, if you do not want to eat this cold -- you can warm it up before adding garnish.
If you try this recipe out, please leave a comment to let me know what you think !